Love

Love

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Snap! Hiss!

 Welcome to my 3-part Blog Series: Florida 2018 Trailer Blues
       I've got 3 stories. This is the account of the first.

April 3, 2018 10:30

   We are in the car, driving to Gatorama 🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊

April 3, circa 10:45

    We have entered Gatorama 🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊

April 3, circa 10:50

     They have given us food for the gators.🐊 We scheduled an appointment for a Python Meeting🐍 and an Albino Alligator Hold at 11:00🐊

April 3, circa 10:55

    We are in awe of how amazing this place is. My heart pounds as the time approches

April 3, 10:58

    A lady is screaming because a "snake" is near the benches.

Side Note: The "snake" is a towel.
                  Somebody might have said "Look at that snake over there!".

April 3, 11:00

      They're late.

April 3, 11:10

           They come and show us the Bareback Riders. They are holding actual crocs!

April 3, 11:11

          The camera's dead.
           Why now😟

April 3, 11:15

        The are done with the barebacks. I was told the pythons were next


              Side Note: I am so scared
                                 I have never touched a snake, much less hold one.
                                  I wasn't about to let a python constrict me!!!!!!
                                  😟


April 3, 11:17
                           
                      My awesome grandparents talked me through it. Thanks!

April 3, 11:19
                 

                           He calls me up to hold it:😖

                Side Note: I was the first person to hold a python😊
                       

April 3, circa 11:20
Image result for python cuteImage result for python cute

                              Pythons are extremely cute. 🐍







April 3, 11:21
       
              It happened way too soon

April 3, 11:28

        Now the albino alligators! 🐊

April 3, circa 12: 20
   
              Crazy peacock





...................... Photo Gallery..................................









No comments:

Post a Comment

Herpetologist's Delight

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 I've got 3 stories. This is the account of the second. St. Cloud, Florid...