Love

Love

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My First Blog

Hi I am Colton Morefield I am in third grade.  I have a friend who betrayed me.  I lost my two front teeth so I am now a toothless wonder.  And you should know I love elements!  I have collected state magnets over the years and now I practically have them all!  I love Halloween candy!I go to Gate.  Gate is for brainy people.  We are studying pioneers.  Pioneers seem like friendly people. I am friendly too!  When I grow up I will move to Alaska!  I know that sounds crazy but I want to.  Surprising or not my favorite state is Alaska.  I have two cousins I know they have fun games some of mine are better some worst. (most are worst.)I want Shopkins for Christmas.  Stay tuned! 

4 comments:

  1. Hello. I very much enjoyed your first blog post and can't wait to read more.
    Also, your first blog can be found at thegrizz08.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I would love to go to Alaska too. Can't wait to read more and am very concerned about this naughty friend of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Colton! I love Alaska too. I have been there a few times. My favorite place in Alaska is Denali National Park. What is your favorite part of Alaska?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like mountains, bears, fish and snow so I would say I like everything about Alaska!

    ReplyDelete

Herpetologist's Delight

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 I've got 3 stories. This is the account of the second. St. Cloud, Florid...