Love

Love

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Tooth Blog

So, I have a friend. I know, right shocking! But, She lost her tooth. In a very unusual way. Me. The way was hilarious. Pinch Ow. Pinch Ouch, Stop that. Pinch Wa Wa Wa Wa. Whats wrong? {In between sobs } You You You. What?  My tooth Aaaah. So then I take off her glasses and Boom!
they're gone. What you do with my glasses? Uh,Uh. I get up and then I realize something. We are moving! AAAAAAAAAH. Bus Driver, help me out here. So we get to the REC, and I find her glasses. (I totally wasn't sitting on them by the way.) They're not broken, so that's good. Code red-Blood everywhere. So we get to the Rec. We eat a bagel. Hey, Colton my tooth just fell out. Cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herpetologist's Delight

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 I've got 3 stories. This is the account of the second. St. Cloud, Florid...