Love

Love

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Politics

                                                 Image result for memorial day clip art



Hi! I know what you are thinking; An 8-year old will have a somewhat good blog about politics - (and if you where thinking something else - TOO BAD) Question: Why is Hillary getting such bad ratings. Answer: ''The DONALD'' Trumped her. I give that a- :). Yes, that's right I just :) my own blog. High-Five for me! Oh and I'd like to forgive all you Republicans for the ''My dad is a late elephant'' I meant to say donkey. I have terrible news for any republican who likes Annie, Annie is a .................    DEMOCRAT!!!!!! Yes, you just have to watch the movie to find out. Question: Was Teddy Roosevelt a Republican? If you are a Democrat you probably said " No" and if  Republican you said ''Of Course". If you were a Republican you were.... of course right! Tomorrow is Memorial Monday so keep those soldiers' memories alive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Herpetologist's Delight

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 I've got 3 stories. This is the account of the second. St. Cloud, Florid...