Love

Love

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I ditched the night at Aunt Marilyns

Okay I know your wondering what is the title "I ditched the night at Aunt Marilyns" means but it is just a catchy title for Thanksgiving.  And this was not your average typical Thanksgiving.  It was a fun one.  So back to the beginning shall we, you know us early birds are always up doing something early.  (Yes I am talking to you grandma) (ha ha ha) Well I was up early with my domino set (causing commotion) which forced daddy to wake up.   (He is a late elephant) .  I made most of the tracks until it went Kaboom .  Daddy did only one track while I was downstairs (and by downstairs I mean basement) getting paper towels.  He gave up quickly and made me make more tracks that fall down  and practically made me look like a failure.  (At least better than Hilary Clinton in these debates).  (If you think that was funny give my blog two likes!)  Yes probably everything else was everyday life.  But no!  It was Thanksgiving (Good thing the Grinch did not steal Thanksgiving that would be bad).  So off to Aunt Marilyns we go.  And to our surprise...Sadie the cute puppy was here  .If your Aunt Marilyn read this (Sadie looks like a Husky).  Like always there where lots of pies near the dishwasher.  We said hi to many of our family members like always.  Then I played Hide-and-go-Seek with Grace.  Mikayla had to help me a bit.  I hid good but Grace needed help.(#whydoesGraceneedhelp?)  Then we ate food food food food food food food food food.  (#whyyoueatsomuchfood).  Which reminds me I ate a lot of food on Thanksgiving.  And then we played with my domino set by almost toppling 134 dominoes down. (Barely) .  Time to leave! Sadie did the Waltz with me.  Back to Nana's house for toppling dominoes.  

3 comments:

  1. These posts are outstanding! I'm interested in your political commentary for sure!! Too funny and true!
    How about a post about things you like to do. Let us know the REAL Grizz!--Leslie fine Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I will be working on that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and I will be working on that:)

    ReplyDelete

Herpetologist's Delight

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 I've got 3 stories. This is the account of the second. St. Cloud, Florid...